She started off by discussing how discovery and delivery should be more intertwined and not separate phases - this can be a problem with “dual track” as it can be impression it gives. She then asked "Continuous discovery ... are you really doing it like this?" Or is it research with a project mindset?
|Getting better week after week|
- Roman Pichler's Product Discovery Tips
- How to set up a Product Discovery Process? A hands-on, no BS Guide.
- Product Discovery by Marty Cagan
- Product Talk | Make better product decisions.
- Impact Mapping - Similar ideas as Opportunity Solution Trees looking at influencing behaviour