So deciding to "go live" shouldn't be a difficult decision ... in fact getting people interested enough to use an early stage project is hard enough!
This is the latest instalment talking about going through the MVP process with Bashfully - my side project that hosts online profiles.
Once we did though we got to see some real behaviour. So far this has lead to us:
- Cutting two stages from the on-boarding process
- Improving the layout and language in on-boarding
- Adding a page describing the profiles in Bashfully
- Made the "Call to actions" more prominent on the home page
- Prioritised some mobile layout fixes after seeing higher than expected mobile usage
- GitHub integration
- Tailoring profiles and sharing specific versions of them
- Remote Testing
- Selecting an Online Tool for Unmoderated Remote User Testing (Good notes on what to do, the tools are a bit dated!)
- What is Session Replay Useful For?