Welcome, a re-introduction to my blog

I started this blog over 5 years ago now and it feels like an exciting new chapter in my life is beginning, so thought I share some of this and what it might mean for my humble blog. I started to write about my work and how what I saw measured against the theory.

Although work is an exciting place at the moment. With three projects due to go live in the next three months that will complete the vision that has guided me in the past 2 years. I won't write about them too much here as we now have a much more active work blog that I'm scheduled to write on. Some of the things that we have discovered during this work will lead to new features that I'd also love to talk about, but need to keep under wraps until we are ready to reveal them!

So what will I be writing about? Well, more book reviews and more meetup reports. Also something personally exciting as I am starting a side project that allows me to apply lessons learned from HBX CORe, Impact Mapping, Jolt by Justin Jackson and storytelling in a different vertical from my day job. It's very much a B2C project rather than B2B product, which is also fairly new for me so I might write about any differences that I find.

One major advantage is that I'll be able to write about much more specific examples and lessons learned ... plus anyone who is interested will be able to go and use the product :-) So, I hope that you will continue with me on this new journey.

Further reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONFERENCE: TTI Summer Forum 2017 – Getting to Grips with GDPR

On HBX and online education

On performance and environment